Do you fix devices other than iPhones?
Yes! We repair ALL electronic devices, as long as the parts are available to us. Tablets, Laptops, GPS, Android Phones, and Apple products are all welcome in our store, we don't discriminate!
My Screen is broken, and the Image is distorted/not there. Can it still be fixed?
Absolutely! All of our screen replacement parts are Genuine full screen replacements. They include a new glass, Digitizer, and LCD.
How Long will my repair take?
Most In-Stock repairs take between 20 minutes and a few hours, depending on the device and the extent of the repair. Due to the large variety of different devices, we may have to special order a part for you. In that case, it would take 2-5 days to receive the part, and then would be a same day repair once it comes in. Special orders must be paid for in advance to be able to order the part.
What's your warranty policy?
Every repair comes with a 90 day manufacturers warranty. This covers the workmanship and the part itself. If there are any defects in the part, we will replace it free of charge within 90 days of the repair, as long as you have proof of purchase. Water Damage, breakage or evident misuse will void any and all warranty. For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
Whats the best way to protect my phone now that it's fixed?
We always recommend a good case and a tempered glass screen protector. Both of these are available at our store, and come at a discounted rate with your repair. Our tempered glass screen protectors have a lifetime warranty through our store (Must have proof of purchase) and can be replaced for just a small install fee ($10 for phones, $20 for tablets) at any time during the life of your phone, whether they are scratched, cracked, or broken.
If I don't know what's wrong with my phone, Can you do a diagnostic?
Electronic devices can be complicated. If your phone isn't working at all, there could be multiple things causing the issue. In these cases, We offer a non refundable $20 Diagnostic service. This includes opening up the phone and testing it to see what may be causing the problem. Once we've diagnosed the problem, we let you know what we think it will take to repair it. That $20 gets applied to your repair if you decide to go ahead with our suggestion.
I dropped my phone in the water! Will a bag of rice completely fix my problem?
While the rice may seem to dry the phone out, it doesn't stop corrosion. that corrosion continues to build inside your phone, eventually shorting out circuits and causing other problems. We offer a non refundable $30 water cleaning service for all devices. We recommend bringing your phone in as soon as possible after the water contact, not waiting till the phone completely stops working.
I have my own part. Can I bring it in and have you install it?
As long as your replacement part is the correct part, We can install it for just a labor fee. This will, however waive any warranty that we typically offer, because we cannot guarantee parts that are not our own.
Can I just buy the parts from you and fix it myself?
Because all of our parts are genuine replacement parts, we are under contract with our parts suppliers to not resell any parts or supplies.
When I had my device repaired, you had me sign a waiver. What exactly was I signing for? (Aka, Our Terms and Conditions, or "The Legal Stuff." )
Here’s What you’re signing for:
(Terms and conditions, a Legally binding contract.)
(Terms and conditions, a Legally binding contract.)
- All repairs come standard with a 90 day warranty, Starting on the date the repair was done, unless otherwise notified.
- Your receipt (hard copy or digital) is REQUIRED and MANDATORY to obtain warranty.
- Our warranty covers the part itself and the workmanship of the repair.
- Warranty is void if: Signs of misuse are evident, Device is broken again, has been in contact with water, or has been opened up by another individual or company that is not iPhixd LLC or it’s employees, since the original repair was performed. iPhixd and it’s employees reserve the right to decide when and If any warranty is void, for any reason.
- Any issues not directly related to the part replaced are NOT covered by warranty. (ie: software issues after a repair are generally not related to the repair, but to an iOS issue or app. If other issues arise, such as battery life issues, or camera problems after a screen replacement, these parts are not part of the original repair, and are not covered by the warranty.)
- Water cleaning service costs are due up front, and are non refundable. Due to the corrosive nature of liquid damage, there is no warranty on water cleaning services. Although the device may be working at the time of service, this does not mean that it is protected from further corrosion damage. By signing, you confirm that you understand the risks involved, that a water damaged phone may not be salvageable, and that further issues once the device is picked up are not covered under the original water cleaning service.
- Regarding abandoned product: If you have not claimed your device and paid all charges in full within 30 days of being notified by iPhixd that your product is available to be returned to you, we will consider your device Abandoned. iPhixd may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and specifically may sell your product without liability to you. We reserve all statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges. Abandoned devices that are deemed by iPhixd LLC to be ineligible or unable to be repaired will be recycled after 30 days, regardless of payment. Three attempts will be made to contact device owner before recycling, via contact information left at time of repair. Any and all payments made towards devices are non refundable after abandonment, or after 30 days from time of repair.
- Regarding backup of Data and Information: iPhixd is not responsible for loss or corruption of data, your confidential, proprietary, or personal information, or removable data. Before you bring in your product for any repair service, you should make a backup copy of all data and remove any confidential information or media.
- Regarding Personal information: You agree and understand that it is necessary for iPhixd to collect, process, and use your personal data (Name, Phone number, Email Address, etc.) in order to perform the service and support obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You authorize iPhixd technicians to perform repair work in your electronic device. You understand that our technicians have been trained to perform this work on electronics devices, but that iphixd is not an authorized service dealer by any manufacturer. Further, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold iPhixd from any liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any repair work performed on any electronic device.
- You understand that iPhixd is not responsible for any data loss, which may occur as a result of work done on your electronic device. You also understand that you have the option to, and are responsible for, backing up the device before allowing any repair to be performed on your device.
- You understand that iphixd will not browse through any personal, private, or confidential information or data; however, technicians may inadvertently see data during the course of their work. you understand that any confidential data should be removed from the device prior to having repair work performed on the device.
- You understand that repairs or technical support performed by iphixd may void manufacturers warranties, especially in the case of iOS device repairs. iPhixd and it’s affiliates do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided, but iPhixd does offer it’s own warranty on the parts and/or services performed.
- Complete Agreement: These Terms and Conditions are the only ones that govern iPhixd’s repair of your product. No other oral or written terms or conditions apply, including any terms or conditions contained in any purchase order that you provide to us. No employee has authority from iPhixd LLC to vary any of these terms and conditions.